Custom Marine Wiring
A.A.M.W. president Philip Schultz specializes in the design and engineering of the finest custom marine harnesses in the industry.
American Auto/Marine Wiring specializes in custom stereo installations, full electronics installations, complete re-rigging, including custom upholstery, marine canvas, paint & fiberglass work, aluminum fabrication, even boat trailer repairs & refurbishing. You may ship us your yacht or power boat for complete custom wiring, bow to stern, and we offer the best wiring warranty in the marine industry: 5 years on all standard vessels and 2 years on any commercial or charter vessel.
Our company is the exclusive wire harness supplier for world class yacht and power boat builder Don Smith Power Boats, Inc., and we have also wired several A.P.B.A. race boats, including two First Place winners who went on to be World Champions in their class. In this business, you don’t wire professional racing machines or do work for Disney unless you’re the very best!
When wiring your boat, great effort is made to hide as much of the harness as possible. Any wiring that is exposed is always very neatly displayed, with perfect 90° turns and nice straight lines.
All harnesses feature:
- Double-insulation with tape and heat resistant corrugated conduit
- Quick-disconnect plugs
- Plugs with watertight connectors, as used in military tanks
- All regular ring or spade terminals are covered with a durable epoxy-lined heat shrink, increasing wire longevity
- The best wire money can buy: 600 volt tin-coated copper with 1015 mills thickness of irradiated 125° C insulation
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY on all marine wiring